Senior Care Assistant/Supervisor, Leeds
£9.12 per hour plus on-call (OTE £12,604.80 per annum)
Part-time, 20-hours per week
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Care Assistant/Supervisor in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare company dedicated to providing the very best care to older people in their local community, the best for their carers and making a difference every day.
This role is an easy commute from Wakefield (24mins), Dewsbury (25mins), Pontefract (29mins), Bradford (32mins), Wetherby (27mins) and Castleford (28mins).
Do you have experience in the care sector either in homecare or residential care? Are you passionate about high-quality care and looking for a new challenge with a special company? If so, read on, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client began their journey over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They strongly believe that to provide the best support they ensure that each of their team are happy in their role and that they get the recognition they deserve for their dedication. All their team get the best training and there is a supportive culture to ensure everybody thrives.
Your responsibilities as their Senior/Supervisor will include:
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans.
- Conducting assessments, reviewing on a regular basis and supervisions.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Coordinator to plan the service.
- Take part in the on-call rota, on average twice a month.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Senior role;
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car;
- Above all, you will hold high standards and you will be passionate about delivering only the best care and working for a special provider.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for a sector that means so much to us and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.