We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant/Supervisor in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire. This is an opportunity to join a homecare company dedicated to providing the very best care to older people in their local community, the best for their carers and making a difference every day.
Do you have experience in the care sector either in homecare or residential care? Are you looking for a new challenge with a terrific company? If so, read on, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is an easy commute from Wakefield (24mins), Dewsbury (25mins), Pontefract (29mins), Bradford (32mins), Wetherby (27mins) and Castleford (28mins) and is accessible via the M621, M1 and A61 transport links and is close to local amenities.
Who will you be joining?
Our client began their journey over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They strongly believe that to provide the best support they ensure that each of their team are happy in their role and that they get the recognition they deserve for their dedication. All their team get the best training and there is a supportive culture to ensure everybody thrives.
Senior/Supervisor role & responsibilities
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans.
- Conducting assessments, reviewing on a regular basis and supervisions.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Coordinator to plan the service.
- Take part in the on-call rota, on average twice a month.
- You will hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- You will have experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Senior role.
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
- Above all, you will hold high standards and you will be passionate about delivering only the best care and working for a special provider.
How to apply or ask a question
If you are excited by this Senior Care Assistant job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for a sector that means so much to us and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.