Full or part-time, Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader job vacancy, Coventry, Warwickshire – car driver essential.
If you are an experienced Carer who is ambitious and hungry to progress or maybe you are an experienced Senior/Team Leader/Supervisor looking for a new, exciting opportunity? If you are and you want to work for a fantastic homecare provider, then this could be the role for you, and we would love to speak to you.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our staff and their development. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. So, this could just be the start of a rewarding journey with us. We will invest in you, value you, and offer you opportunities to progress.
As our Team Leader, you will help promote our high-quality care service and values. You will be an excellent role model and someone who is passionate about the sector. The role will involve:
- Ensuring the highest standard of care is provided at all times.
- Supervising/mentoring our carers.
- Providing hands on care when required.
- Supporting the Manager/Coordinator in the induction of care staff.
- Conducting regular supervision of staff.
- Creating care plans & undertaking Risk Assessments.
- Medication monitoring & management.
- Liaise with clients, their families, and other relevant authorities.
- Taking part in on-call rota.
Key Information & Criteria
- £9.60 per hour plus paid mileage.
- 37.5 hours per week or could be 2 x part-time hours (20 hours each).
- Usual hours of work – Monday to Friday but will include on-call on rota basis (typically 1 weekend in 4).
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Full training provided including accredited training & specialist development pathways.
- Must hold or be working towards a Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a care setting.
- Good knowledge & experience of relevant CQC regulations & legislation.
If you are interested in this Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click apply. We will call you and answer any questions you might have as well as telling you much more about the role. We look forward to hearing from you.