We are looking to recruit a Senior Care Coordinator ready to progress to Deputy Registered Manager's job within a Homecare Branch. You will be living within commuting distance to Greenwich, London. A Car Driver is essential due to the nature of the work.
The Branch is within travelling distance from Lewisham (15 Mins / 5.9 Miles, Woolwich (10 Mins / 3.3 Miles) Dartford (22 Mins / 11.7 Miles or Greenwich (8 Mins/ 3.3 Miles). When it comes to Social Care Jobs in South London this has got to be one of the best!
The only outstanding CQC Rated Provider in their area, our client provides a range of services to Older Adults to help them either remain independent in their own homes or simply providing companionship and friendship in their later years. They never spend less than an hour with their clients, sometimes it will be the whole day!
As their Deputy Registered Manager, you will have the fantastic support of a well-established team, including the Registered Manager, Coordinator, Recruiter, Quality Supervisor, and in-house Trainer, and a wonderful team of Care Assistants who are rewarded, valued and very passionate.
When the people that use their services said, “The care and attention to detail have been amazing” and with a rating of 9.6 out of 10 on a homecare review site, and 5 out of 5 on Google, this provider is very proud of what they have achieved! As a team they are always looking at ways, they can contribute to the local community with a great passion for raising awareness and educating people around Dementia. They are now looking for a Deputy Manager to assist in taking the Branch to the next stage of their journey, continuing to maintain their Outstanding Rating.
Ideal Person for the Job
- Must have experience of working within a Home Care Branch / Agency
- A Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor with a number of years experience ready to progress
- Ideally have their Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care
- Passionate about providing person-centered Care to a high standard
- A Leader of people who can inspire a team and ensure they are valued!
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation
- A vision of what “Outstanding” Homecare should look like
- You will want to work for one of the Best!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions… once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.