Senior Care Coordinator looking to progress, Ruislip
£33K - £38K per annum DOE
Are you a talented Senior Care Coordinator hungry for the next step in your career and do you want to be part of something special? Do you have the talents and leadership skills to make a step-up and become a Registered Manager? Do you live close to the Ruislip area of Greater London? If so, we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
Come and join the best!
We are working with one of the greatest homecare providers within the UK, who have an outstanding reputation within their local communities, not only for the quality of the care they provide, but also the work they do within the local community. They boast “outstanding” CQC ratings and national awards to show for it!
Having been established for several years, they are experts in their field and understand the need for change and organic growth. As their Registered Manager, you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people and drive forward a customer focussed ethos. With every Care Assistant given award winning training at their in-house academy, they really do invest in their staff team and everyone feels valued. As the business grows, you will be able to build your team, accordingly, working towards an Outstanding rating.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent bonus schemes.
- Professional development and fantastic supportive network.
- Funding to gain further qualifications.
- The satisfaction that you work for the best!
- The freedom to grow the branch and make the role your own!
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will also hold excellent standards and be qualified to a minimum of QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have at least 18 months experience as a Registered Manager, and you will have achieved a minimum CQC rating of “Good;”
- Being a car driver is essential.
- You will be business focussed and have excellent leadership skills to lead a skilled and passionate team.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you have the talents we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.