We are looking for a really experienced Care Coordinator who is ready for the next step into a Registered Care /Branch Manager job within an Older People's Domiciliary Homecare Branch. As a really experienced Care Coordinator you will know what it takes to be a Registered Manager and you will feel confident that you are more than ready for that next step! This job is located around the Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Whiteley and surrounding areas of Southampton, and is commutable from various routes, via the A27, and Gosport Road / Fareham Road.
Be part of something special
Your role as their Branch Manager is essential to the successful running of the business. We are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire their team and bring out the best in them, mirroring the company values and setting the highest of standards.
You would be joining a national Homecare Provider and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle whilst living within their own home. They aim to deliver the very best support available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. The owner opened the service following her own experiences in the care system both in the UK and abroad. She was part of the ambulance service before opening the service with the aim to play a key role in the community and making it stronger, by making a difference in the lives of older people.
Rewards and Benefits
- A rewarding salary of £30K - £36K per annum DOE
- Plus potential on-target bonuses.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your homecare career, with continued support.
- A hugely rewarding role in a friendly working environment.
What experience & qualifications are required for this job?
- A number of years experience as a Care Coordinator with an excellent understanding of the role of a Registered Manager.
- You will hold a Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, or be willing to work towards this;
- It is essential that you have experience of working within an Older People's Domiciliary / Homecare Branch
- You will have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and standards;
- You must be a car driver, with access to your own vehicle.
- Above all, you will be a vibrant, passionate person, who is passionate about providing high-quality care, making a difference in the community and enriching peoples’ lives.
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you have the skills we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.