Vacancies for Senior CAREGivers/ Care Assistants
Full time or Part time (to be considered in relation to business need)
We have two really exciting vacancies for Senior CAREGivers to work with our office team to provide unrivalled care and support to our clients and CAREGivers.
This role will suit somebody who is keen to develop their career and knowledge and work towards a Level 3 Diploma: Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker which will be fully funded. Further information is attached.
As part of this role you will be expected to split your time between delivering care to clients, helping in the office, supporting CAREGivers in the field and taking part in the on call rota.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering care to any of our clients
- Answering the phones, taking and sharing messages and updating records
- Support the Client Care team to prepare client documentation and updating our digital care planning system
- Speaking to clients/their families about the care they are receiving
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other health professionals involved in their care
- Opening and closing clients files;
- Supporting with PPE provision/delivery;
- Support with scheduling and contacting CAREGivers;
- Supporting with CAREGiver development;
- Taking part in the on call rota.
- Cheerful personality with positive mindset
- Polite and kind
- Quality focus
- Communication and relationship management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good level of attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
Skills and Experience
- Have or be willing to work towards Level 3 Diploma: Lead Adult Care Worker after 6 months’ employment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the business including taking part in the on call rota
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new systems
- Understand the importance of working to agreed standards and adhering to our policies and procedures.
- Due to the need to support the on-call function and members of the team out in the field, there will be a need to travel throughout the community and therefore a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
Attitude and Culture
- Good work ethic and attitude
- Positive and growth mindset
- Honest, high integrity
- Natural learner
- Generous pay rates: client visits paid at current hourly rate; supervisory hours paid at £10.75 per hour weekdays and £11.75 per hour weekends.
- Mileage allowance
- Paid annual leave
- Stakeholder pension
- Guaranteed hours contracts possible
- Support to complete Level 3 Diploma
- Work for the only CQC Outstanding Homecare Provider in the Borough of Bromley
- Beautiful brand new, air conditioned secure offices with full kitchen/diner and outdoor space to socialise with colleagues
- Join a friendly team committed to providing high quality care
- A minimum of 1 hour calls and continuity of care
- Betweeen 96% and 100% client and CAREGiver satisfaction every year since inception 7 years ago
- Plenty of free car parking nearby
Managed Advertising Solutions, A division of Health & Social Care Jobs are acting as an advertising agent only on behalf of this Provider/End Employer. The advert has been supplied by the end employer, if you are interested in applying for this job vacancy they will get in touch with you directly once you have submitted your application.