We are looking for a talented and inspirational Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker living close to the Oldbury area of West Midlands. You could be joining independent, specialist residential home for Children with emotional behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviour, autism or moderate learning disabilities.
Do you have a positive and encouraging nature as well as natural leadership qualities? Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference in the life of a young person? Yes? Well, you are what we are looking for!
Our client is an independent organization specializing in providing care and support for children and young people aged 10-18 who may have challenging behaviours, autism or ADHD. They may also have suffered neglect, trauma, sexual exploitation or abuse. This is a very rewarding job however it can be challenging, but with your time and support you’ll see these children grow from strength to strength, which is a feeling like no other. Your role as Senior will be to set the highest standards ensuring the highest standard of support is provided to the young people at all times.
What are the hours, pay rates and benefits?
- £9.60 per hour;
- £43.00 per sleep-in, 2-3 sleep-ins per week;
- Full time hours, you must be flexible working shifts covering all days of the week;
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
What experience and qualifications are required to be their Senior Support Worker?
- You will hold Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce, or Residential Childcare;
- You will ideally have previous experience of working with children living with ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism or who have suffered trauma, abuse or neglect;
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within a Residential Environment;
- You will also be a manual car driver.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This role may also suit someone living close to West Bromwich, Dudley, Smethwick, Halesowen and surrounding areas.