We have a Full-Time Permanent Job Vacancy for an experienced Senior Residential Practitioner living in the Wigan Area. A car driver is essential for this job vacancy.
Within a 4.1 out of 5 Review on a leading employer review site with lots of people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is lovely to read. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. You would be joining a well-established stable staff team providing support for Children with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties between the towns of Lancaster and Preston. They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of their managers started as Support Workers themselves and have progressed to Senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours for the Senior Residential Practitioner
- OTE £23'900 (£20'136 + Avg 4 Sleeps per month @ £78.30 per sleep
- OTE £24'506 (£20'748 + Avg 4 Sleeps per month @ £78.30 per sleep Qualified
- 42 Hours per week on Rota
- Mix of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Excellent Training & ongoing professional development.
- A Minium of 3 Years Experience in a Childrens Residential Home Setting
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- Full Drivers Licence with own car
You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a Rota basis.
How do Apply or Ask a Question
Once you apply for one of our vacancies you will get the chance to ask any questions you may have before we submit your application to the end employer, so don’t worry if you do have any questions. To apply please include your most up to date CV (Please note you cannot upload an Indeed CV to our own website it should be a separate Word or PDF Document)
If you are struggling to apply please send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the Job Title and Area of the vacancy, attaching your most up to date CV.