Health & Social Care Jobs are looking for a talented Senior Complex Care Manager to be based in the Ealing area of Greater London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist Spinal Cord, ABI and Neurological Rehabilitation service that provides complex care packages across Greater London and the South East.
Senior Complex Care Manager, Ealing, Greater London
£40K - £50K per annum DOE + travel expenses
Do you have a quality focussed, yet commercial and business focussed mind? Do you have skills in building relationships, networking and driving sales? Do you want the satisfaction of knowing you work for an organisation who makes a difference to the lives of others? If so, we would love to hear from you.
You could be joining a well established privately owned and operated care provider who are led by their passionate senior management team, they lead by example and cascade positivity and high standards across the service.
They aspire to be the best and most trusted specialist complex healthcare provider run with real family values. They provide high-quality, individually tailored complex support packages to individuals living with disabilities, spinal and brain injuries, neurological disorders and degenerative conditions, ensuring patients retain their quality of life now but also going forward into the future.
Receiving amazing feedback such as this, “they have transformed my life.”
The Service & The Role
As their Senior Complex Care Manager, you will be responsible for the service delivery, growth and reputation within your region. And responsibilities will include:
- Networking with Case Managers and Commissioners
- Quality Auditing & Customer Service visits
- Overseeing and Driving Recruitment & Retention teams including holding staff well being meetings
- Overseeing staff supervision & appraisals
- Cascading new policies and procedures
The Service is based in South Ealing and has car parking on site, it is also commutable using the Piccadiliy line and also Ealing Overground Train Station with both stations being 1/2mile walk away from the office.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will need some understanding and knowledge of complex care or live-in care packages and ideally ABI, Spinal Cord Injuries and or neurological condition.
- You will ideally be qualified to Level 4 in Management or Health & Social Care;
- You will have a full driving licence;
- Above all, you will be a strong and confident individual with excellent leadership and communication skills who can work well under pressure.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.