Permanent, Senior Health Care Assistant, Days, job vacancy, Stourbridge, West Midlands.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Health Care Assistant who would love to join a team that are striving to make their Residential Home one of the best places for their residents to live. To do that they need a passionate supervisor for the night care assistants who can cascade fantastic values to our team.
- £10.58 per hour, plus nest pension
- Shift Times 08:15 – 19:45, 3 on 3 off basis DAYS
- Reporting to Team Leader on the Day Shift
- Responsible for direct supervision of 4/5 Care Assistants
- Future Career progression opportunities
We are part of regional charity who focusses on supporting the most vulnerable in our society to lead fulfilling and independent lives.
You would be joining us at our 63 Bed Residential Care Home for older Adults & Older Adults with Dementia. Our home is split over three floors and is a fantastic dementia friendly place for our residents to live. Our residents have very up to date surroundings, with lovely en-suites and some fantastic facilities including our very own hair salon, movie room and we always have lots of activities planned either within the home, or our lovely gardens.
- Previous experience of working with Older People is essential.
- Ideally Level 3 Health & Social Care or lots of experience.
- Dedicated to always striving to seek improvements in quality.
- An excellent understanding of Dementia Care.
- The ideal candidate will live close to the Dudley, Stourbridge, Halesowen area of the West Midlands.
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the UK’s leading recruitment experts for the Social care Sector. Once you apply, one of our team will give you a call to answer any questions you may have about this vacancy. Your application will always be handled with the strictest of confidence and you will have the opportunity to learn more about this job vacancy before we submit your application to the end employer.