Are you an experienced Senior Home Care Assistant who is looking to progress and take the next step in their career? Do you want to exceed your own expectations whilst inspiring your care team to do the same? If so this is the perfect job for you!
Senior Home Carer covering Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset - £19-21K per annum, Depending on experience
40 hours per week (full time contracted hours) plus mileage
You would be joining a national Homecare provider and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain a happy and healthy life in their own home, with homecare or live in care. They dedicate themselves to delivering the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone has individual preferences and ensure that they meet the needs and exceed all expectations of the people they support.
We are looking for a Senior Home Care Assistant that will support and enable the Carers to deliver care the way each individual customer wants it, when they want it and to the highest possible standard.
Your role as Senior Care Assistant is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. Your role will be varied but will include: -
- Writing/updating person centred care plans
- Conducting risk assessments and reviewing on a regular basis
- Supervising and mentoring carers
- Spot checks
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Care Coordinator to plan the service.
- Take part in the on-call rota
- Delivering person centered care and support
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years homecare experience
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car
- Above all you will be a kind and compassionate individual and will always be striving to achieve the highest standards at all times.
Becoming a Field Care Supervisor could be just the start of your career, this company actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go! Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers. The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then we would love nothing more than to hear from you.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.