Field Care Supervisor, Rye
£22K - £25K per annum DOE
We are looking for a dedicated Field Care Supervisor living close to the Rye area of East Sussex who puts high quality, person centred support at the heart of what they do. Are you looking for your next challenge? This job is commutable from Hastings (29mins), Camber (12mins), Tenterden (24mins), Brookland (13mins) and surrounding areas.
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Supervisor that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered;
- Writing detailed care plans;
- Conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis;
- Supervising Carers and conducting spot checks;
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Care Coordinator to plan the service;
- Take part in the on-call rota.
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car;
- Above all, you will be a kind and compassionate individual who is hard-working and will always be striving to achieve the highest standards at all times.
Becoming a Care Supervisor could be just the start of your career, this company actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go! Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers. The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then we would love to hear from you.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.