In-House Recruitment Consultant/Manager, Bromley
£24K - £32K per annum DOE
We are seeking an experienced In-House Recruitment Consultant/Manager living close to the Bromley area of Greater London. Do you want to be part of something special, something exclusive? Do you have experience in recruitment and networking? If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
Recruitment plays a pivotal role and drives our service, you will drive and design recruitment strategy including social media and marketing to attract people. You will be an ambassador for the company and really inspire individuals that you speak to want to work for the company. In a highly competitive area this is essential, they stand out from other companies so ensuring potential candidates understand why is imperative.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment;
- Pre-screen, interview and assess candidates for suitability;
- Perform all relevant background check and gather documentation for compliance;
- Be responsible for adverts, job boards and marketing material;
- Achieve targeted figures and maintain databases;
- To devise recruitment drives and think of innovative ways to attract candidates;
- Organise recruitment and networking events.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- We are looking for someone with recruitment experience either in-house or from an agency background. Someone who understands in-house recruitment is different to recruiting for a recruitment Agency;
- A good understanding of social Media and generating marketing material;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of the local area.
- You will be pro-active and get excited by finding the right calibre of applicants to maintain the high standards of the service.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.