Full-time, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, job vacancy, equivalent NHS Band 6&7, Sheffield, South Yorkshire – car drivers essential
Are you currently working for the NHS, but looking for a new role where you could spend more quality time with your clients? Maybe you are currently working for a private Rehabilitation practice or hospital, and you want a fresh start with a modern, forward thinking rehabilitation company?
- £29K - £41K per annum DOE.
- Experience working within Paediatrics / with children with neurological conditions.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Knowledge of sensory integration theory.
- Career progression – there is no ceiling here. We actively encourage you to develop into a Manager of the future or develop skills to be a specialist in your field. The sky’s the limit
We are a private rehabilitation company with an excellent reputation. We have state of the art facilities including consulting rooms, gym, hydrotherapy pool, upper limb treatment suite & Sensory room. We are constantly developing the therapy we provide to clients; it is always bespoke and flexible. Founded on the Director’s personal experience of overcoming challenges and a passion for rehabilitation, we recognise the importance of empowering people and developing new techniques. We get satisfaction every time one of our patients achieves another step in their rehabilitation.
We actively encourage growth and development of your specialist skills, giving you continued professional development opportunities to facilitate this growth along the path that you choose and that will develop our service breadth. We are very open and flexible to developing our staff and encourage you to flourish in your expertise and skills that interest you and that provide opportunities to our clients and service.
Your Job Role
As our Senior Occupational Therapist, you would be part of our Paediatric Occupational Therapy team delivering individual and group therapy sessions within clinics, people’s own homes or at school. You will be supported in your role by the rest of the team and able to bounce ideas around to decide what treatment may work best. The role will involve:
- Conducting formal assessments.
- Assessing occupational, functional & sensory abilities of children.
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team & other agencies.
- Supervising, supporting & mentoring Rehabilitation Assistants.
If you are a passionate about ensuring high quality rehabilitation, working in an exciting, professional, vibrant environment we would love to have you on our team.
If you want to know more about this job vacancy or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we will contact you to tell you more about us, more about the job and answer any questions you may have.