We are looking for an experienced Social Care Recruitment Consultant living within commuting distance to Manchester City Centre. There is free parking nearby or you could choose to commute by Train, Tram or By Bus. Ideally, you will have experience of Coordinating Temps within a Social Care or Healthcare Recruitment setting. This job is easily commutable by Car, Train or Bus from Stockport, Bolton, Bury, Trafford, Stretford, Warrington or surrounding towns.
Would you love to work in the City and join a fun dynamic Social Care Agency! From the minute you walk in the building you want to be part of the team, it is warm welcoming, and everyone is smiling! It’s a refreshing, fun, but a professional place to work. Many of the staff team have been with the company 8 years plus! It’s fantastic to enjoy coming to work every day!
What is the Job?
Your job title would be a Service Coordinator and you will be joining an established team who provide Support Workers & Mental Health Nurses to Social Care Providers across the North West. Working directly with Supported Living Schemes, Private Hospitals, NHS or Care Providers your role will be to provide agency temporary workers to cover staff shortages, for example, this could be to cover for sickness, holidays, staff shortages or when a Provider is struggling to recruit themselves.
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing Care Providers.
- Always provide excellent customer service and building a great rapport with your clients.
- Taking bookings from clients and proactively filling shifts/bookings
- Having an excellent relationship with your candidates.
- Keeping up to date with your candidate’s availability
- Interviewing and onboarding new support workers to your team.
- Looking after your candidate’s timesheets.
Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30 (NO ON CALL
Salary: £24K per annum plus bonus anywhere from £200-£1000 per month
- Experience of Coordinating temp rotas for 30 plus Care Staff is ESSENTIAL
- Adult Learning Disabilities/Mental Health Sector knowledge but not essential.
- Outgoing & Confident on the telephone and easy to engage with
- Self Motivated, Driven and loves a challenge!