Senior Registered Care Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Having spent six happy and successful years with us our current Registered Care Manager is leaving us due to family commitments and we are looking for another lovely and dedicated person to take over the leadership of our wonderful and professional team based in West Wickham.
A highly regarded, CQC rated “Outstanding”, quality home care provider, which has continued to experience excellent growth, success and extremely high levels of client and CAREGiver satisfaction and we are now looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Registered Care Manager to help with the continued development and expansion of our business. You will have extensive full-cycle care experience, preferably domiciliary care, and will have the enthusiasm and drive to help take us onto the next phase of its development.
We are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and this enables us to provide personalised support. Our mission is to brighten the lives of each and every one of our clients, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing and worth.
As Senior Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our service, ensuring the consistent delivery of outstanding quality care.
This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, ensuring the needs of the clients and the day-to-day management the care team and our CAREGivers.
In this varied and rewarding role, responsibilities include:
- Act as the Registered Manager managing the regulated activity for the office
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate growth and development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for our clients in the London Borough of Bromley
- Continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Ensure relevant reports are forwarded to relevant bodies e.g. CQC, Care Inspectorate, Care Inspectorate Wales, The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority and Safeguarding
- Promoting and ensuring the highest standards of quality care and service
- Attending and converting new client consultations
- Person centred care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide inspired leadership to the team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to the clients and workloads are managed accordingly ensuring safe staffing levels
- Managing the care team, whilst ensuring an exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Take part in disciplinary investigations, interviews and meetings following the company policy and in conjunction with advice from the HR Provider
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always delivered
- Accountable for ensuring providing of out of hours support to clients and CAREGivers 365 days a year via our on call system including taking part in the rota as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Experience of managing and leading a high performing team of 5+
- Cheerful personality and positive mindset
- Quality focus
- Planning an organising
- Driving results
- Customer focus
- Communication and relationship management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good level of attention to detail
To be successful, you will have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within the home care sector in a registered management position
- Hold a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 5
- Be commercially aware with a high level of professionalism
- Hold excellent communication and influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets & KPI’s
- The ability to build good long lasting working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services further
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota as needed
- A proactive approach towards meeting the needs of our CAREGivers and Clients
- Very strong planning, organisation and self-management skills
- The ability to problem solve and react quickly and effectively
- The desire to deliver a first class service to our clients and support a positive working environment for our CAREGivers
- You must have a focus on self-development to always be improving the service and your impact within it.
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Mileage allowance
- Stakeholder pension
- Work for the only CQC Outstanding Homecare Provider in the Borough of Bromley
- Opportunity for further career development
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Beautiful brand new, air conditioned secure offices with full kitchen/diner and outdoor space to socialise with colleagues
- Join a friendly, knowledgeable and professional team committed to providing high quality care
- A minimum of 1 hour calls and continuity of care
- Betweeen 96% and 100% client and CAREGiver satisfaction every year since inception 7 years ago
- Plenty of free car parking nearby
Managed Advertising Solutions, A division of Health & Social Care Jobs are acting as an advertising agent only on behalf of this Provider/End Employer. The advert has been supplied by the end employer, if you are interested in applying for this job vacancy they will get in touch with you directly once you have submitted your application.