Senior/Care Coordinator, York
£20K - £26K per annum DOE
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Care Coordinator living close to the York area of North Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, family-run homecare provider with wonderful values.
Great people doing great jobs
You could be joining a company with over 20 years-experience in the sector and they have a real dedication for high-quality care in their local community. Their aim is to keep every person they support happy, safe and continuing to do the things they love whilst remaining independent in their own homes. Their wonderful team and their development are also important to them. They invest in their staff team and everyone feels valued, many of the staff team have been there over 10 years!
As their Senior/Care Coordinator, you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. You will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will be qualified to a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care;
- You will have experience in scheduling/rostering and experience in a similar role;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will always strive for the highest standards as well as having excellent administration and organisational skills.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.