Full-time, permanent, job vacancy, Senior Support Worker, Dudley, West Midlands
- £9.32 per hour.
- Full-time hours (you must be flexible to work different hours).
- In-house training towards certificates & help to obtain further qualifications.
About the Provider
We are advertising this job vacancy on behalf of a care provider who provides both residential and supported living services to individuals living with Learning Disabilities. This organisation aims to promote the principles of good care by maintaining a standard of excellence. They aim to provide a flexible service which is personalised to meet an individual’s needs. They fundamentally believe that everyone has the right to a good and full life, living in a home they like, with a network of family and friends. The individual is at the heart of what they do, after all, every person is unique. If you believe that every person deserves a bright future regardless of any perceived barriers, then you will certainly fit in.
As their Senior Support Worker, you would be working in their residential home and you would be key in supporting the Registered Manager. You will lead by example and help create a safe environment in which the adults you support can flourish. The role will also involve:
- Training and supervising new staff members in all aspects of their work.
- Ensuring all care plans are followed and updated.
- Medication administration.
- Helping to ensure the highest standard of care and support is provided.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-years’ experience working with adults living Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions.
- Experience in a Supervisory/Senior role is desirable.
- Being a good leader who can inspire and motivate a staff team and having a passion for working in the sector is essential.
If you are interested in this Senior Support Worker job, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.