We are looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Deputy Service Manager (Senior Support Worker looking to progress) for Adults with Learning Disabilities. You will be living close to Runnymede area of Surrey. A car driver is essential as this role & willing to drive a community vehicle. The train station is just a 15-minute walk from the service.
- £23K per annum, Plus Benefits
- Full Time 39 Hours per week including on call rota.
- Hours are flexible but must cover some support shifts.
- Shift times at the service are 7am to 10am & 3pm to 9pm.
- Contributory Pension & Life Cover.
The Service you would be Deputy Managing is a 5 Bed Transitional service for Younger Adults between the age of 20 & 30 with a range of disabilities. The young people they support have a range of interests and hobbies.
Established for 20 years, this Provider has a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
- Supervision, leadership, and management of the staff team.
- Cascading company values and ethos across your teams.
- Promote fantastic community links and person-centred approaches.
- Ensure leadership is promoting a person-centred support approach.
- To manage the service to meet all guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure as a Service you are meeting the needs and aspirations of the people you support.
How to Apply
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading permanent recruitment specialists for the Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Sector. We are Registered Manager owned and led and we love what we do! We will always look after you throughout your job search!