We are looking to recruit a Full Time Senior Support Worker / Team Leader to join a well-established supported living service near Pewsham, North Wiltshire.
This is a supported living accommodation located 14.9 miles / 32 minute drive from Bath, 19.5 miles / 27 minute drive from Swindon or 26.7 miles / 32 minute drive from Bristol.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- £9.75 per hour (plus paid sleep in’s when required), Full time.
- Shifts include earlies, lates and alternative weekends with occasional sleep in’s.
- Paid training, pension contribution, access to free occupational health & online discounts.
This provider is well-established with services across the UK, with reviews from employers such as “fun and rewarding workplace, great place to work” and “great company to work for, they recognise efforts and reward them”. Their staff team are long lasting due to the outstanding values but also, they all love their jobs. There is a great culture of support starting from the Management team throughout, with fantastic development opportunities to compliment the rewarding job of ensuring individuals have the opportunity to live their lives to the full.
The Home & Your Role
This supported living accommodation boasts a “GOOD” CQC report which they are very proud of. You will be supervising a team within the accommodation, supporting individuals with varying needs such as learning difficulties and / or autism. The team support the individuals in leading active lives as independently as possible, whilst promoting positive interactions and taking part in hobbies outside the home. As a Lead Senior Support Worker, you will play a very important role within the management team, supporting the staff team with the day to day running of the service whilst mentoring new and existing staff.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience working with individuals living with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviours.
- Full UK Driving licence
- *Female aged 18 or over.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health and Social Care Jobs are one of the leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector. You will always be speaking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy, so we can answer any questions you may have.
Now all you have to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you might have.
* Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female senior support worker 18 years of age and over.