We are looking for a Service Assessment/Referrals Manager close to the Barnet area of Greater London. You could be a joining one of the country’s most highly regarded social care providers who provide specialist care to adults living with learning and physical disabilities.
This role is approximately a 20-minute commute from Barnet and is accessible via the A1 bypass and M25. It is also a short commute from the local train station.
Salary & Hours
- £36K - £38K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours, Monday-Friday 9am – 5:30pm (some evening and weekend work may be necessary, based on the needs of the business).
- Travel Expenses.
Who will you be joining?
This provider has a strongly person-centred approach and they work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another who has some 44 years’ experience as a social worker, they all aspire to transform lives. Every person matters to them. This commitment is passed through the ranks, ensuring that everyone from Support Worker, to Registered Manager, have the same values at heart.
Service Assessment/Referrals Manager – responsibilities
This is an office-based role but may from time to time involve some travelling. You will be key in managing and coordinating all referrals and assessments, ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised and helping the service grow to exciting new levels. You will complete assessments of how an individual’s needs could be met by available services, coordinate assessment visits by the relevant Service Manager and ensure bids are made in a timely manner. There will also be collating and providing a weekly report, but you will be pivotal in turning opportunities in suitable care packages and making sure that the best possible image of the organisation is always projected.
- Experience in managing a Learning Disabilities service and experience of carrying out detailed assessment of an individual’s needs.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within local authority frameworks.
- An excellent understanding of the market environment and understanding where opportunities arise and how to turn them into suitable package.
- A full driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
How do I apply or ask a question?
We understand you will always have questions, so don’t worry, click on apply and once you have applied one of our team at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to answer any questions you may have about this Service Manager role, and talk you through the role further and the provider. We have all worked in Social Care ourselves so we can answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!