We are looking for a talented and experienced Mental Health Service Manager for the Bolton Area of Lancashire. Perhaps you are a Team Leader / Senior Support Worker ready for the next step into a Manager’s job.
This service is predominately a community mental health recovering service. The aim of which is to provide high quality, personalised care and support to individuals who have a variety of mental health needs. With the ultimate goal, to return them to living independently in their own homes.
The Job Role
Supported by a fantastic staff team and Deputy Service Manager, you will ensure that the support provided to the people transitioning into the service is of the highest standard and resolve any difficulties that may arise in that initial transition period. They provide cognitive therapy and promote life skills to create positive futures for everyone they support. Duties will include:
- Managing Staff Rotas & managing the staff team.
- Recruitment, coaching and performance management of your staff team.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
- Providing excellent leadership and management.
- Working closely with internal teams, therapists and social workers.
- Inspiring others to bring out the best in the people we support.
You could be joining an organisation who provide a support for people with complex Mental Health needs. The individuals they support may have spent time within a Mental Health Hospital, in high, low or medium secure facility, committed a crime whilst been mentally unwell or used alcohol or have a substance misuse problem. As an organisation they believe that they can help create a world where everyone has the chance to live independently and live the best possible life they can. They aspire to develop alternative ways to inspire hope and belief that every person can take control of their own lives and that there is a life beyond mental illness.
Benefits & Rewards
- £28-35K DOE, per annum, Plus Pension Scheme, 33 Days Annual Leave
- Rewards scheme - Discounts of high street, online retailers & holidays.
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Free Legal/Financial Advice, counselling, confidential support available
- You will have a professional qualification Level 3 or above but ideally Level 5 or working towards) Proven experience in promoting a better understanding of mental health issues to both internal and external clients and be an inspirational team leader.
Above all, you will be someone who recognises that every person is unique, and should be treated with dignity and respect, and you will be passionate about the difference you can make in a person’s life.
If you are excited by this opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.