We are looking for a Full-time, Permanent Social Care Telephone Interviewer to interview Care Assistants & Support Worker’s over the telephone to join our team in Ulverston City Centre, Cumbria.
Health & Social Care Jobs are Ulverston based and we specialize in recruiting for Care providers nationally. They come to us to help them with their recruitment and to find them, suitable candidates. Through our network of job board advertising, our own website, and our database we use all resources available to attract candidates to apply for their positions. We have been established 10 years and are a small family run business looking for someone eager to learn to join the team.
Your role will be to pre-screen and telephone interview Care Assistant & Support Workers (Adult Learning Disabilities / Mental Health & Children’s Residential Support Workers to determine their suitability for the position that they have applied for). You would do this by explaining the job role, describing the company, ensuring they can work the shift patterns, and determining their motivation for applying for the position. Once you have interviewed a candidate you would then type up your interview notes and submit their details to our client for consideration. You would be arranging interviews and candidate start dates and tracking the applicant through the recruitment process.
Key Skills required
- Confident telephone manner is essential
- Ability to speak to people at all levels confidently
- Experience of the Social Care Sector a distinct advantage (Domiciliary Care / Homecare, Adult Learning Disabilities, Children's Residential)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in a very busy environment
- A Team Player who is willing to work across all departments and support other colleagues.
- Resilient and able to deal with difficult situations (If they occur)
The majority of our staff team have been with us for over 4 years, working for us means you will care about your job, love what you do and really work as a team.
We are happy to offer training to someone with the right personality and hungry to succeed, this would ideally be demonstrated in your cover letter when you apply, so please include a covering letter that convinces us that you have the key skills above and why we should invite you to interview. To apply please attach your CV (Please do not attach an indeed CV as it will not upload).
Interviews will be held before the end of September. So apply today!