Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, Social Care Trainer (Learning Disabilities), Newark, Nottinghamshire.
£20K-£25K per annum
- Up to date practical experience within the Care Sector.
- Social Care Training & Induction experience is essential.
- Experience of delivering up to date, mandatory training, ideally with a focus around specialist training in social care (such as Maybo, PBS, Trauma, Self-Harm, Suicide & Ligature).
- A Car Driver is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of standards within the Care Sector.
- Recognised training qualification.
For over 20 years we have provided quality person-centred care to individuals living with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health. As a specialist organisation we are dedicated to empowering individuals to lead the lives they choose, without barriers. We strive to adapt our services to the needs of each service user, ensuring our team is fully supported in delivering quality support. We are continuously growing, developing many more specialist services throughout the UK.
Our CEO has a wealth of experience within the Health & Social Care sector, starting as a support worker almost 30 years ago. Throughout her journey to management, her goal has remained the same; to ensure quality care is top priority. She encourages development within the organisation, supporting services users and her team to achieve their own personal goals.
Social Care Trainer Responsibilities
- Delivering of Induction Training to all new Support Workers and other team members.
- Understanding of current operational & legislative requirements.
- Delivering all mandatory training requirements and refresher training.
- Maintaining & updating all training records, including attendance and key competencies.
- Preparing all relevant course material and documentation.
- Work with the Team to identify any additional training needs required individually or as a team.
- Assist with Recruitment of new Support Workers and other team members.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, don’t hesitate, click apply and we will reach out to you directly to discuss the role. We look forward to hearing from you!