Social Media & Marketing Manager , Full Time, Part-Time or Term Time Only, considered, Office based in our Ulverston office in Cumbria / South Lakes.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate some Marketing or Social Media Qualification or previous Experience.
- £20-26K per annum DOE (May be negotaible for the right person)
- Pension Scheme
- Full Time, Part-Time or Term Time only considered.
- Support to gain further Qualifications
We have an opportunity for an experienced Social Media, Online Content & Marketing Manager to join our team here in Ulverston / South Lakes / Cumbria. This position would suit someone with a Degree in Marketing looking for a fantastic career within a really interesting and inspiring sector. There is so much to talk about, write about and blog about it is endless! Social Care is just simply the best sector to work in!
- Manage our Social Media postings for both Health & Social Care Jobs & Managed Advertising Solutions.
- Create new Social Media Content.
- Creating & Designing Eshots to send out via our CRM system to candidates & Clients.
- Create new blogs for our news page which is Social Care Sector & Recruitment specific
- Keep our website content up to date & SEO friendly.
- Write job adverts for our Recruitment Team.
- Come up with events for us all to get involved in within the team
- Think of excellent PR Initiatives for the company and possibly working in partnership with some of our customers.
Who are we?
You would be joining a team of 7, a fun environment to work in with a team that all really work hard and love their jobs. When we are not in the middle of a pandemic, we do lots of things outside of work, such as regular meals / nights out, theatre, races, concerts ... anything really.
We are looking for someone to join the team who can really gets excited about Social Care! Who will really fit into the team well and is self motivated and loves coming to work!