Support Care Supervisor, Ashford, Kent
£18K - £20K per annum DOE
Are you an enthusiastic Support Care Supervisor who puts high quality, person centred support at the heart of what you do? Do you live close to Ashford, Kent? This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic homecare company who provide the very best support to older adults in the local community.
This role may appeal to someone living close to Willesborough, Kingsnorth, Mersham, Hinxhill, Westwell, Hothfield or surrounding areas of Kent.
Be part of something special
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Support Care Supervisor that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered to the highest possible standard.
Your role would be essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Support with care assessments, supervisions, spot checks and maintaining records;
- Liaise closely with the Registered Manager, Care Coordinator, carers and clients;
- Maintain all reporting and recording procedures are up to date;
- Adhere to all policies and procedures;
- Take part in the on-call rota and ensure all emergency issues are dealt with effectively;
- Providing office support with administration duties.
- Experience in the care sector is essential and experience in a supervisory role is desirable;
- You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent;
- You will have a UK driving licence and have access to your own car;
- Above all you will be a kind and compassionate individual, with excellent communication skills and someone will always be striving to achieve the highest standards at all times.
This could be just the start of your career, this company actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go! The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same, then we would love to hear from you.
If you want to be a part of an amazing team and you are excited by this job opportunity, then please click “apply.”