Support Worker, Woking
We are looking for dedicated Support Workers living close to the Woking area of Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a special service supporting adults in either a Supported Living setting or residential service living with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours.
This role is also commutable from Ottershaw, Chertsey, Egham, Addlestone and surrounding areas.
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
I would love this opportunity, what are the hours, salary and benefits:
- £17,000 per annum + benefits;
- Full-time hours;
- For the Supported Living Service, shifts include Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts (7/8am-2pm, 2pm-9pm, 8:45pm-7:15am and sleep ins 9pm-6:30am);
- For the Residential Service, shifts include Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts (7am-2:30pm, 1:30pm-9pm and 8:45pm-7:15am);
- Excellent career progression opportunities – a lot of the staff team are with them for the long-term;
- Sector leading learning and development facilities;
- Company pension scheme.
Are you the positive role model we are looking for?
To become a Support Worker you don’t need to have any prior experience as our client does provide full training.
Above all, you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life. You will be empowering people to make choices and live life to the full, this is a feeling like no other.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.