Support Worker, Coventry
£9.60 - £10.15 per hour DOE + Benefits
We are seeking part-time female Support Workers living close to the Coventry area of Warwickshire. This job will involve travel between nearby towns and villages including Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and surrounding areas.
Are you a relationship builder, a friendly smiling face, an extra special person who could brighten the day of a lonely older person living in their own home? Maybe you are looking for a career change, and want to do something worthwhile and rewarding?
Your job will be to make a difference every day to an older person living in their own home by becoming their Support Worker, assisting them with daily living tasks, assisting them with personal care or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
Rate of pay, Hours of Work and Requirements
- Guaranteed Hours, 6-8 hours per week (possibility of more hours after probation);
- Rate of pay is £9.60 (no experience) and salary increases with experience up to £10.15 per hour, your pay will progress as you progress;
- Usual working hours are as follows: - 7am – 2pm, 4pm – 10pm and every other weekend.
- Attendance bonus of £35 per quarter (After 3 Months);
- Part time or bank hours are available, 6-8 hours per week (will increase after probation);
- Our busy times are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Who will you be joining?
You will be joining a growing and remarkable organisation who are committed to providing an incredibly high standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. As a Support Worker, you will need to be the best of the best, immaculately dressed and passionate about what you do. You will have very high standards and be passionate about the difference you can make.
This is just the start of your career with us. For those that want to progress there is endless opportunities to grow and develop, you could be a Manager of the future!
If you think this sounds like the place for you, please do click on apply and be part of this incredible adventure. One of our experienced team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and to support you through the application process, the first being a telephone call to answer any questions you may have.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.