Support Worker, Bognor Regis
We are looking for enthusiastic female Support Workers living close to the Bognor Regis area of West Sussex. You could be joining a care provider who supports individuals living with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviours, making a big difference in their lives every day.
Pay rates & hours
- £8.43 per hour;
- Temporary role but with potential to turn permanent after 3 months;
- 37.5 hours per week - shift times - 7:30am – 2pm, 8am – 2pm, 9am – 3pm, 2pm – 8pm, 2pm -10pm.
More than a job
Our client always fights for the best for the individuals they support ensuring that they receive the support that they as unique individuals require in the manner that they desire. Everybody has the right to live life to the full no matter what the barrier and this organisation strives to fulfil that ambition. Their staff team are there long term due to the outstanding values but also, they all love their jobs. There is a great culture of support starting from the Management team and fantastic development opportunities.
As their Support Worker, you would be supporting 7 females living in a Supported Living Service. Your role will be key in encouraging their independence, boosting their self-confidence, providing hands on care, assisting them out in the community and helping them achieve a positive future.
Sound good? What experience is required?
- Experience of working in a similar position or of working with people with learning/physical disabilities is desirable, but not essential as full training is provided;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence;
- Above all, you will be a vibrant, enthusiastic character who shares their values and wants to make a difference to a vulnerable person’s future.
This is an opportunity for more than just a job, you could be at the start of a new career that is truly rewarding and lead to something amazing.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female