We are looking for Support Workers/Practitioners living close to the Epsom area.
Do you have experience supporting adults or young adults with learning disabilities?
- £8.50-£9.00 per hour, 36 hours per week with paid breaks
- Choose either Day Shifts or Night Shifts
- Day Shifts 07.30 – 15:00 and 14:30 – 22:00 (36 Hours per week)
- Waking Night Shifts 21:30 – 08:00 (40 hours per week)
- This will include working every other weekend
- Opportunity to gain level 3 in Health and Social Care.
This is a fairly new residential service for young adults aged 18-30 with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic reputation, with a vision to deliver high quality, person centred care, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for the young adults they support. This service is truly remarkable at what it can achieve and to be a part of this extended family will be truly rewarding. Other services they own are all ‘Outstanding.’
We are looking for Support Workers who can inspire and motivate young adult’s to be the best they can be. This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a positive difference to their life but not only that you can play an instrumental part in their future.
What experience will you need?
- Experience supporting adults/young adults with learning disabilities is essential.
- Good written and spoken English.
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
Becoming a Support Worker is just the start of your career. You are our greatest asset, so a career with us will always include fantastic training and support and career development… you could be a Manager in the future!
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job is commutable from New Malden (7 mins), Wimbledon (11 mins), Cottenham Park (7 mins), West Barnes (3 mins), Morden Park (9 mins), Sutton (18 Mins), Surbiton (11 mins) and surrounding areas of South West London/Surrey.