Support Worker, Chertsey
We are looking for dedicated Support Workers living close to the Chertsey area of Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service supporting young adult males with learning and physical disabilities, Autism, Dementia and challenging behaviours. They have roles in both their Supported Living Services and Residential Care Services in the area.
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
I would love this opportunity, what are the hours, salary and benefits:
- £17,000 per annum + benefits;
- Full and part-time hours;
- Shifts, Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts (6:30/7:30am-2/4pm, 1:30/2:30pm-8/10pm, 8:45pm-7:15am and sleep ins 11pm-7am);
- Paid DBS;
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £350 and high street discounts;
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - increases after 2 years;
- Excellent career progression opportunities – a lot of the staff team are with them for the long-term;
- Sector leading learning and development facilities;
- Company pension scheme.
Are you the positive role model we are looking for?
To become a Support Worker you don’t need to have any prior experience as our client does provide full training. It is preferred that you are a car driver.
Above all, you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life. This is a feeling like no other.
If you would love this job opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
This role is commutable from Addlestone, Ottershaw, Weybridge and surrounding areas.