We are looking for reliable and dedicated Support Workers in the Dudley area of the West Midlands to join a care provider who offers both residential and supported living services to individuals in Dudley with learning disabilities.
If you are a caring and compassionate individual looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference to a person’s life, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you. Previous experience is not required as excellent training will be provided.
Create positive futures
Our client aims to promote the principles of good care by maintaining a standard of excellence. They aim to provide a flexible service which is personalised to meet an individual’s needs. They fundamentally believe that everyone has the right to a good and full life, living in a home they like, with a network of family and friends. The individual is at the heart of what they do, after all, every person is unique. If you believe that every person deserves a bright future regardless of any perceived barriers, then you will certainly fit in.
As their Support Worker, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build strong relationships with the individuals you support;
- Encourage key skills to help enable independent living;
- Help clients with social activities;
- Help clients fulfil personal aspirations.
What are the benefits and hours?
- £8.21 per hour with no qualifications;
- £8.31 per hour if you have NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care;
- Full-time hours including mornings, afternoons, and wake ins (you must be flexible to work different hours);
- In house training towards certificates allowing staff to obtain further qualifications.
What experience and qualifications are required?
- Full training will be provided, but an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desirable;
- An understanding of learning disabilities either through work or personal life;
- You must have a warm, positive attitude to life and work, and have a willingness to be challenged and to learn.
So, if you are the friendly, outgoing individual who is willing to learn, then this Support Worker job may be ideal for you, so please click on the ‘Apply’ button.