We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers in the Stoke area of Staffordshire. No experience is required as full training is provided. Becoming a support worker could be just the start of your career in social Care!
- Are you looking for a rewarding career?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Maybe you have experience looking after a relative & you would love to do this as a job?
Be part of something rewarding
Our client is one of the UK’s most trusted Supported Living companies. They support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions to live independently in their own communities and lead fulfilled lives. Their Support Workers are key in helping the people they support with their daily living skills, accessing the community and continuing to do the things they love, these activities range from cooking, going to the cinema, sports and many other things. This is an exciting time to be joining this provider, with lots of plans for the future! They could give you the career and future you are looking for.
“This has been one of the most positive employment experiences I have ever had. The culture is supportive and there is always someone to go to for advice if you need it. The training is brilliant and provided me with everything I need to do the job with confidence. I feel privileged to be part of an amazing team and I have a huge amount of job satisfaction.” This is from a current employee.
What are the benefits
- You will get competitive pay rate of £8.46-£8.72 per hour.
- They have full-time, part-time and bank hours available depending on what you are looking for.
- They can offer you excellent development opportunities.
- You will receive comprehensive paid training and induction so you will be fully prepared for when you start.
- Flexible hours and paid DBS.
- Lifeworks benefit platform and Westfield Health cashback scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Support Worker job or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!