We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers in the Huthwaite area of Nottinghamshire. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided, this role is much more about having a caring personality and a passion for helping people. Perhaps you have been thining of a career change, a career in Adult Social Care is not only rewarding, but there are lots of opportunities to progress.
This could be the start of a rewarding career
Our service support adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
Support Worker Job Description
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person’s life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same. Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £8.46 - £9.00 per hour.
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours available.
- Flexible hours.
- Free DBS check.
- Lifeworks benefit platform & Westfield Health cashback scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Development opportunities available.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you have any questions about this Support Worker job or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!