We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers close to the Harlow area of Essex. Full training is provided so all you need is to be dedicated, caring and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
This job is an easy commute from Much Hadham, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertford and surrounding areas. Their site is based in picturesque parkland, but also close to nearby towns and amenities. We also run a bus service to collect our team from the local areas.
Do you want an incredibly rewarding role?
We are a locally based charitable organisation provides high quality specialist care and support to people of all ages with complex neurological conditions, epilepsy and associated disabilities. We have vacancies in both our adult and children’s residential homes. Your role as a Support Worker will be to help residents to remain independent in the on-site bungalows encouraging them to reach their potential. You will also assist with leisure activities such as horse-riding and swimming, alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
So…what can we offer you?
- £8.86 - £9.58 per hour plus weekend enhancements and overtime opportunities.
- Full, part and casual hours available.
- Mixture of early and late shifts (7.15am – 2.45pm and 2.15pm – 9.45pm.
- Weekend and night positions available.
- 50% uplift in salary for working overtime on a Saturday & Sunday for full-time employees.
- High street discounts, discounted gym membership and subsidised restaurant.
- Subsidised staff transport and free on-site parking.
- Other benefits including generous holidays and life assurance.
There are opportunities to progress too…
We are passionate about your development and will fund you in pursuing recognised qualifications, so if you want to progress in the sector, and you have the right passion and motivation to achieve a rewarding career, then this could be perfect for you. Excited? You should be.
How do I apply or ask a Question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Support Worker job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.