We are looking for Support Workers in the Kettering, Wellingborough, and Rushden areas of Northamptonshire. No experience is required as excellent training is provided, but it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to a vehicle.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.50 - £10.00 per hour plus 22p – 45p per mile mileage allowance.
- Part-time hours including some early mornings, afternoons, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Pension scheme & paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
You could be joining a special homecare organisation who are rated as Good by the CQC, which is a fantastic accolade. This provider focuses on a companionship led care service for younger and older adults and have won multiple awards over the years, building an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. The service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a mainly private client base.
As a Support Worker, you would be working with younger and older adults in your local community who are living with Mental Health conditions. Every individual is different and the care you provide will be tailored to that individual’s needs. You will provide support to an adult and help them remain as independent as possible in their own home and out in the community. The role will involve:
- Helping with everyday activities.
- Assisting with life skills such as cooking & domestic duties.
- Providing support in the community & helping to access activities they enjoy.
- Ensuring they attend appointments.
- Ensuring they are safe within their home & the wider community.
- Being someone, they can rely on & a good companion.
If you have any questions about this Support Worker job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.