Support Worker, Kirkby Lonsdale
£10.81 - £13.44 per hour
Full time & part time guaranteed contracted hours available
We are looking for people with massive hearts to join an amazing team of Support Worker living close to the Kirkby Lonsdale area of Cumbria. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic homecare company built on wonderful values.
We also have roles in your local community in and around Lancaster, Kendal, Carnforth, Kirkby Lonsdale, Silverdale, Poulton Le Fylde, Morecambe and surrounding areas.
Previous experience is not required as excellent training is provided, just a desire to make a difference to an older person’s life. However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You could be someone’s world
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family run company who are one of the leading home care providers who specialise in dementia care. They support older people living in the place that holds all their memories and the place they cherish the most, their own home. They deliver the standards that you would expect for your own Mum, and nothing but the best will do. Just giving some of your time can make all the difference to a person. If you share these values, then you’ll certainly fit in.
Fantastic Opportunities and Benefits
- No Zero-hour contracts – permanent contracts;
- Double time at bank holidays;
- Paid travel time from when you leave your home until you return to your home;
- Minimum visit time is 45 minutes, but usually 1 hour plus;
- Excellent training and development opportunities – this could just be the start of a fulfilling and rewarding career;
- Fantastic progression opportunities;
- Continuity with clients to enable you to build and maintain close relationships with the person you are matched with.
All their team are recognised and rewarded for the amazing work that they do. It is a happy and supportive environment and a wonderful place to work. This truly is more than a job and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is like no other.
If you are excited by this opportunity to become a Support Worker, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”