Health and Social Care Jobs have a number of permanent job vacancies for Full-time and Part-time Support Workers based near the Tonbridge area of Kent.
The service is located 6.9 miles / 16 minute drive via A21 from Royal Tonbridge Wells, 13.8 miles / 30 minute drive via A26 from Maidstone and 28.9 miles / 58 minute drive via M25 from central Croydon.
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for over 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. This provider has a fantastic culture across all their services, promoting continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a special transitional service supporting young adults with Learning disabilities and/or Autism to develop their independent living skills within a Supported Living Service.
- Supporting young adults with everyday activities & daily living tasks
- Promoting positive interactions & experiences
- Supporting with bills & finances
- Enabling individuals
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- Up to £18,400 per annum DOE + benefits
- Full-Time or Part-Time Hours
- Shifts are Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota (earlies, lates and/or nights)
- Paid DBS
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increases after 2 years)
- Company pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £350 and high street discounts
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Aged 18 years or over*
- Positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.
*Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit support workers 18 years of age and over.