Support Worker, Cottingham (Immediate start)
£7.83 per hour + benefits + paid DBS
Days and nights available - 6 or 12 hour shifts on days
Guaranteed 24-36 hours contract
We are looking for Support Workers living close to the Hull and Cottingham areas of East Riding who are available to start work immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a wonderful charity who improve the lives of people living with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
We are seeking individuals who have experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities as well as a commitment to providing great care to the people they support. This a rewarding job where you can truly make a difference a person’s life. This position is for an immediate start.
There are also other amazing benefits including:
- Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family;
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- Refer a friend bonus up to £250;
- Online Discounts on well-known brands and many more discounted products and services;
- 24/7 access to a GP, online health assessments and Colleague Assistance Helpline;
- Regular Overtime shifts available too.
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you are available to start work immediately, then we would love to hear from you.