Support Worker – job for life, Morecambe
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a long-term career in the care industry to join a Dementia specialist as a Support Worker in the Morecambe area of Lancashire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are one of the leading home care providers and who were founded over 3 years ago with an aspiration of changing the care industry. We are looking for people who want a long-term career in the industry, who want to progress and develop their skills. If you have the dedication and work hard, then they will invest in you, progressing you to the next level including Management and Nurse Practitioner qualifications. Their current Director of Care started as a Care Assistant, could you be the next success story?
If you live in either the Carnforth, Kendal, Garstang, Kirkby Lonsdale, Silverdale, Poulton Le Fylde, Morecambe or surrounding areas, then we have roles in your local community.
Fantastic Opportunities and Benefits
- £10.81 - £13.44 per hour including mileage and travel time;
- Full time & part time guaranteed contracted hours available;
- Double time at bank holidays;
- Paid travel time from when you leave your home until you return to your home;
- Minimum visit time is 45 minutes, but usually 1 hour plus;
- Continuity with clients to enable you to build and maintain close relationships with the person you are matched with.
- £400 bonus after successful probationary period 6 months has been completed;
- Gifts on your birthday as well as the day off;
- Staff reward scheme – discounts on 1000s of things including holidays and shopping;
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to be involved in key Dementia research.
As their Support Worker, you would be supporting adults living in their own home with Dementia, personal care needs and challenging behaviours. Every person’s needs vary, and each individual has individual needs. You may assist with personal care, domestic duties, preparing meals, assist with medication, updating care plans or taking them out to continue doing the activities they enjoy. They deliver the standards that you would expect for your own Mum, and nothing but the best will do.
For those with ambition and the right qualities to care, the opportunity is there to progress in this Support Worker role and you could have a job for life. If you share their values and you want a long-term, rewarding career in social care, then we would love to hear from you.