Adult Support Worker & Advocate, job, Woking, Surrey – No Experience Needed – Car Driver Essential
We are looking for a Full or Part-Time, Adult Support Worker, living close to the Woking area of Surrey. This job vacancy is based 7miles outside Woking on the A3406 close to the Mimbridge, Surrey.
- £18'373K per annum, Paid DBS & Free Training
- Full-time, Part-Time, or Bank Hours Available
- Shift work includes Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends & Bank Holidays
- Shifts Days 8am-2pm/2pm – 9pm, Nights 8.45pm-7.15am and sleep in’s 10pm – 7am
- Shifts are planned in advance
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent Social Care Training & Development
This is home to eight adults, with a learning disability, who all rely on your support to help them live as independently as possible. You will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in their life and be their ambassador guiding them to be as independent as possible, whilst keeping them safe in their own home and in the local community. You will help them to gain independent living skills such as: -
- Supporting them with activities, appointments, and their education.
- Supporting them and teaching them cooking, cleaning & shopping skills.
- Ensuring they keep up with their personal hygiene & appearance.
- Being patient, understanding, an excellent role model and mentor.
- Help someone overcome an obstacle or reach a personal goal.
Our client is a not-for-profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.