We are looking for Full-time & Part-Time Permanent Support Workers living close to the Tonbridge area of Kent. This role is within commutable traveling distance from Royal Tunbridge Wells, Southborough, Pembury, Leigh, and surrounding towns in Kent. If you are looking for Social Care Jobs in Kent, and you are looking to embark on a career within Social Care we would love to hear from you. Car Drivers Essential - No Experience Required
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing a new state of the art facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a special transitional service supporting young adults with Learning disabilities and Autism to develop their independent living skills within a Supported Living Service.
What does a Support Worker do?
- Supporting a young adult with everyday activities.
- Working with them on decision making.
- Supporting them with daily living skills.
- Supporting them with their bills or finances.
- Supporting them to do new things!
- Enabling them to live as independently as possible.
Support Worker Benefits:-
- £16,650 - £17'400 per annum + benefits
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - increases after 2 years;
- Full-Time or Part-Time Hours
- Shifts are Monday to Sunday on a 7-day rota including a mixture of earlies, lates and nights (including sleep-ins);
- Paid DBS;
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £350 and high street discounts;
- Company pension scheme.
Are you the positive role model we are looking for?
To be a Support Worker you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life. This is a feeling like no other.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.