We have a job vacancy for a Full Time, Permanent, Adult Support Worker living close to the Virginia Water area of Surrey. No Experience needed, full training provided.This job vacancy is commutable from Egham, Windsor, Chertsey and surrounding areas.
Car Drivers Essential
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
- £18,000 per annum + benefits;
- Full-time hours;
- Split shifts (7am-10am, 3pm-8/9pm and 8:45pm-7:15am; subject to change).
- Paid DBS;
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £350 and high street discounts;
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - increases after 2 years;
- Excellent career progression opportunities – a lot of the staff team are with them for the long-term;
- Sector leading learning and development facilities;
- Company pension scheme
Above all, you will have a positive personality and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life. This is a feeling like no other.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.