Due to our outstanding reputation and subsequent growth, we have a fantastic opportunity based close to the Doncaster area of South Yorkshire for a Supported Living Service Manager (Adults with Disabilities), covering South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and parts of East Yorkshire. This is a unique role which will enable you to work with highly specialised therapists and wonderful staff team.
You would be joining an organisation, rated outstanding with CQC who support individuals with Disabilities living in their own homes. They have been providing highly specialist support to people with Disabilities for over fifteen years and the level of support is to a very, very high standard indeed. So you will be joining a fantastic passionate team, built on wonderful values. They have an outstanding understanding of how Disabilities can have a massive impact on a person’s life. They have created a positive, supportive environment for their dedicated staff team too, many of which have been with the organisation since day 1!
If you are looking to join an organisation to be proud of – then you will not be disappointed
We are seeking a Supported living Service Manager who will oversee the overall Management of their support services which cover a large geographical area. You will share their values and be passionate for high standards in care and support, as well as excellent knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality rehabilitation support and promote good practice throughout the team.
- To manage a dispersed staff team, providing effective leadership and support.
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members working within the community.
- Supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- To lead the staff team on a daily basis and support them with any training and supervision
- Ensure that the CQC Regulations are adhered to and that the company policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation.
- Always ensure that the service they provide is delivered to a high standard and in a person-centred way.
- Experience/knowledge of Learning Disabilities, Neurological conditions, Acquired Brain Injury or Mental Health conditions
- Previous experience of supervising and/or managing staff team is essential
- Experienced and passionate about providing positive outcomes for people
- The willingness to learn and be mentored as well as mentor and inspire others
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 or equivalent / or above
- Positivity, creativity, energy, caring and integrity essential
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a talented team
- A full driving licence is required due to the role requiring travel between services.
This job could be perfect for an experienced Supported Living Service Manager, Area Manager, Team Leader, Registered Manager or someone looking for the next step in their career, with an organisation who will provide all the support and training needed. Passion and Personality are also a very important factor ...… we are looking for an inspirational leader!
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.