We are looking for a passionate Supported Living Service Manager for the Woking or Guildford area of Surrey. Car Driver is essential.
With a 4 out of 5 Rating on a leading search engine and 4 out of 5 on an independent employee review site, the overall comments were that “This is a great organisation with fantastic values”.
Established for 20 years, this Provider has a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality, and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
As our Supported Living Service Manager, you will oversee two supported living services for providing supported accommodation for Adults with Learning Disabilities. The people we support in this service enjoy lots of activities and are always doing something. This is a chance to really make a difference to individuals and supporting them to achieve their own personal goals.
- Recruitment & Management of the staff team.
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Ensure leadership is promoting a person-centred support approach.
- To manage the service to meet all guidelines and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure as a Service you are meeting the needs and aspirations of the people you support.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a service & staff team.
- Experience with either Mental Health or Learning Disabilities setting.
- Be a fantastic strong leader of people who can motivate and develop a staff team.
- PBS Qualification would be desirable or be willing to work towards this.
- An excellent understanding of working with stakeholders and the people they support.
If you would love this opportunity, please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. We have all worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.