Tax Accountant for a Care Provider, Barnet, North London
£42K - £46K per annum
Due to growth and expansion we are recruiting for a Tax Accountant to join the Finance Team in Barnet, North London for our client, a leading national care provider.
Are you looking for a new challenge? A role in a business that has a turnover of some £200m and growing year on year? A new role that allows not only job satisfaction for a “job well done,” but also a role where you know you are playing your part in ensuring the high level support of some 5000 people across the country and the satisfaction of supporting an ethical business to continue to do so?
Sound interesting? …………….. If so, then this Tax Accountant role in Barnet could be for you.
We are looking for a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA), or indeed someone who may be a Tax Advisor (CTA), who is organised and has good IT skills. Someone who is a team player and problem solver who will work and support a wider team to ensuring that you play an intrinsic part of ensuring the whole system runs smoothly. Which could mean lending a hand away from your “normal” duties, which would include responsibility for tax compliance, reporting and tax risk issues affecting the business and:
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns;
- Calculation of UK corporation tax payments;
- Assisting with the collation of information, analysing and reporting the company’s ETR, cash taxes and tax disclosures for the PLC and individual statutory accounts;
- Calculation of monthly tax charge and year-end tax postings;
- Preparation of VAT returns for the group;
- Administration and reporting for company share schemes;
- Assisting with preparation of P11D’s and PAYE Settlement Agreements for the group;
- Corresponding and liaising with HMRC to resolve queries.
If this role could be of interest, please feel free to click apply and a member of our team will contact you to discuss in more detail.
This Tax Accountant vacancy in Barnet, could be commutable from the Enfield, Edgware, Potters Bar or Hatfield areas.