Health and Social Care Jobs have a permanent, full time job vacancy for a Service Managerof a Supported Living Service in the Manchester area of Greater Manchester. We welcome applications from experienced Senior Support Workers / Team Leaders from supported living services who are looking for a role which will allow you to progress your career!
- £26,000 per annum, plus fantastic opportunities for you to develop.
This provider believes that everyone should be themselves no matter what. They ensure that the adults they support have the same opportunities as everyone else and that their disabilities are not a barrier. This is a very well-established organisation that actively promotes from within and can offer a fantastic future for those wanting to pursue a career within Learning Disabilities. You would be joining a unique provider who promotes independence for the adults they support, who all live in their own flats or supported living schemes.
As Team Leader, you will oversee a team within a supported living service home to 5 individuals with learning disabilities and /or complex needs. You will be responsible for supervising the staff team and the individuals they support each day, ensuring a safe, flexible and caring atmosphere. Further to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Rota planning
- Ensuring effective relationships with outside agencies
- Completing care plans & risk assessments
- Ensuring service quality and compliance according to CQC requirements
- Supervising & mentoring the support staff team
- Taking part in on-call rota to ensure 24/7 support is available
This is a great opportunity for you to prove yourself as a Service Manager, as you will take on much of the responsibility ensuring you opportunity to grow and progress!
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Senior Support Worker / Team leader
- Experience of working within supported living services, Adult Learning Disabilities
- Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead, manage & develop a service team.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you have to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.