We are seeking a Team Leader (Learning Disabilities) close to the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire. This role will be based in Shirebrook and is a 18-minute or so commute from Mansfield Centre.
Salary, hours + benefits
- £24.5K per annum.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Lifeworks benefit platform & Westfield Health cashback scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent progression and development opportunities.
The career path you deserve
Our service provides care, support and enablement for adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
Team Leader – Job Description
You will provide clear and structured leadership to the local team, ensuring that the highest standard of care and support is provided at all times. The role will also involve:
- Helping grow and develop the service by seeking new opportunities.
- Safeguard the Company’s values and ethos.
- Ensure the support provided meets and exceeds policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies to promote a better service for service users.
- Undertaking further training & development to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Sound good? What experience are we looking for in our Team Leader?
- You will ideally have previous experience in a Supported Living or Residential service setting.
- You will experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a dedicated staff team.
How do I apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this job or you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Don’t worry if you have any questions, they will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining their team!