Waking Night Support Worker, Wakefield
£11.50 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated Waking Night Support Worker who is living close to the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire. You would be working for a gentleman with a brain injury who lives in his own adapted property which is a wonderful home! This job is working nights delivering exceptional care and improving the quality of this gentleman’s life.
This will be more than just a job!
This is an amazing role where you will make a positive difference through the care that you will provide. You will be working amongst a friendly team of 7 who have supported this client for over 6 years. As his Support Worker, you will be required to give the gentleman 1-1 support, providing elements of personal care when required. You will check on an hourly basis that his catheter tube is positioned correctly and that he is comfortable. You will also oversee some cleaning duties on a rota basis.
Benefits & Hours
- £11.50 per hour (days and weekends);
- £20 per hour for Bank Holiday work;
- Full-time hours, 33-44 hours per week;
- Shift pattern, 7 nights on / 7off, 10pm -7am;
- Overtime may be offered but not guaranteed.
Experience & qualifications
- It is desirable you have a Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care;
- It is essential you have experience in Complex care in the home/ Brain Injuries/ physical disabilities;
If you are excited by this amazing role to help make a difference to someone’s life, then we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.